Founded in 1942, Kamensk-Uralsky Non-Ferrous Metal Processing Plant is the non-ferrous metal processing leader in Russia with 32% market share
• Over 800 employees work in the Company with production output of around 20,000 tons annually
• Rods, wire, strips, bus-bars, anodes, casting alloys, metal powders, and fine powders. Over 16,000 sizes and 140 alloys
• The products we manufacture are used in electrotechnical, metallurgical, chemical, and oil processing industries, tool manufacturing, and aviation materiel
• Our Company exports its products far abroad, e.g. Germany, France, Italy, Thailand, etc.
• Quality Management System certified complying with ISO 9001:2008 is operating in the Company