OTDYKH Travel market is Russia’s leading travel and tourism event, which in 2017 incorporated the exhibition and the Forum.
every year OTDYKH starts the sales of winter programmes and initiates the planning of the next summer season. Three days of productive work give the exhibitors an opportunity to meet new partners and clients – travel agencies, tour operators and other tourism industry representatives from all regions of Russia and the CIS countries.
The hallmark of the OTDYKH business programme is the practical significance of the discussion topics for the travel industry and the opportunity to take part in a direct dialogue with the authorities.
In 2018 OTDYKH International Travel market will celebrate its 24th edition. Be a part of OTDYKH 2018 – don’t miss the time of personal meetings!
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) is a unique event in the world of business and economics. SPIEF has been held since 1997, and since 2006, it has been held under the auspices of the President of the Russian Federation, who has also attended each event. Over the last 20 years, the Forum has become a leading global platform for members of the business community to meet and discuss the key economic issues facing Russia, emerging markets, and the world as a whole.
ExpoForum is a modern convention and exhibition centre that meets the standards of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI). For more information on the Forum venue, see the Forum venue section of SPIEF’s website. For detailed information about the geography, history, and key landmarks of St. Petersburg, see the About St. Petersburg section of SPIEF’s website.
Forum Organizing Committee
Chairman of the Committee is Sergei Prikhodko, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation – Chief of Staff of the Government of the Russian Federation (Chairman of the Organizing Committee). For a full list of SPIEF 2018 Organizing Committee members, see the Organizing Committee section of SPIEF’s website.
The Roscongress Foundation
The Roscongress Foundation was founded in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential and strengthening the country’s image by organizing conventions and exhibitions. The Foundation develops substantive content for such events, providing companies and organizations with advice, information, and expert guidance, and offering comprehensive evaluation, analysis, and coverage of the Russian and global economic agendas. You can find out about other Roscongress Foundation events here.
Unique opportunities at SPIEF 2018
– An effective platform for business communication: meetings with colleagues, partners, experts, world business leaders, internationally recognized political figures, and leaders in science, culture, and the media. The Forum venue offers participants a range of special services, including a business networking platform, networking areas, foreign country lounges, the SPIEF Investment & Business Expo, themed lounge areas, and meeting rooms.
– Conversations to make a difference: meetings with high-ranking Russian and international leaders, government representatives, and members of foreign delegations, including from BRICS, SCO and CIS countries. The fundamental issues and trends affecting Russia, emerging economies, and the whole world are identified, analysed, and publicized.
– Exchange of experience and expertise: showcasing and fostering business opportunities, creating new trends through innovative approaches, and information on cutting-edge technologies.
– Media promotion: attendance of Russian and foreign media companies, television link-ups from leading global TV companies for the entire duration of the event, and the opportunity to organize a press conference at the Forum venue.
– Extensive cultural programme: additional events allowing more informal networking. Forum participants and guests have the chance to visit Russia’s cultural capital in May, just before the unique White Nights season, see top theatrical productions from St. Petersburg’s theatres (which have been specially timed to coincide with SPIEF), and attend charity events.
– Sporting programme: the chance to be a spectator and attend sports tournaments, corporate games, football and hockey matches, and to forge new contacts in an atmosphere of sporting camaraderie and informal networks.
– Investment consulting and assistance with business projects: this service has been specially designed by the Roscongress Foundation to provide foreign companies with advice on developing and supporting their business projects in Russia and the CIS. For more information about the service, see Investment Promotion section of SPIEF’s website.
Should you have any questions regarding participation in SPIEF, or require additional information about partner packages and opportunities for participation in the Forum’s events, please contact the Roscongress Foundation.
12, Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Moscow, 123610, Russia
88A, Sredny Prospekt, V.O., St. Petersburg, 199106, Russia
|+7 (812) 680 0000
+7 (812) 680 0034
We would like to invite you to take part in the fourth Russian Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Forum (SME Forum), which will be held on 23 May 2018 to coincide with the start of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. The objective of the Forum is to create a permanent community of small and medium-sized enterprises to discuss the current SME climate and the measures which need to be taken in order to strengthen their role in the Russian economy. Every year, the SME Forum attracts over 700 representatives of federal and regional legislative and executive bodies, directors of small and medium-sized enterprises, directors of state and public organizations providing support to SMEs, and representatives from the banking sector and legal and consultancy firms. The SME Forum creates an environment for open dialogue between government and enterprise, with a view to reducing administrative barriers and optimizing infrastructure, financial, and institutional support measures. The SME Forum business programme will include discussions on the role of small and medium-sized enterprise in developing the Russian economy,
available business support tools, international cooperation, how to ensure that companies have access to funding, and business startup success stories, as well as special master classes. Architecture for the SME Forum business programme is available on the SME official website. The Forum is organized by the Roscongress Foundation and OPORA Russia. The Federal Corporation for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME Corporation) is the event partner. We hope that the Forum will be one of the most important events in your 2018 business calendar. We look forward to seeing you in St. Petersburg.
Anton Kobyakov, Adviser to the President of the Russian Federation and Peter Ericson, the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Sweden, met in Moscow. During the meeting they discussed the participation of the Swedish delegation in the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) on 24–26 May 2018, including a detailed discussion of the Russian-Swedish panel as part of the Business Programme of the Forum. Heads of the largest Swedish companies will join the delegation from Sweden.
Anton Kobyakov emphasized a positive trend in the development of the bilateral trade, which in January-February 2018 grew by 75% compared to the same period in 2017 and amounted to about $1 billion.
“This dynamic goes a long way. About 350 Swedish companies have their representative offices in Russia. Their direct investment in the Russian economy over the nine months of 2017 went up 1.5 times, making Sweden the ninth biggest investor in the Russian economy,” – he said.
During the meeting, Swedish Ambassador to Russia Peter Ericson stated “Swedish companies take a keen interest in Russia and investing in the Russian market. For the first time in three years, the Swedish business heavy hitters will be a part of the delegation. CEOs of AstraZeneca, Volvo Group, Stena, Oriflame will come with long-term plans for co-operation with Russian partners.”
Russia-Sweden round table Digital Business Transformation And Investment Potential will take place on 24 May 2018. The discussion participants will take a look at the major challenges of digitalization and the issues of large companies business processes adaptation to new digital economy requirements, will share best practices on the transition to an innovative business model, and discuss options for co-operation in the matter.
Anton Kobyakov noted the relevance of the digitalization discussion. He conveyed that the topic of Digital Business Transformation And Investment Potential coincides with one of the key lines of the Russian economy development, stated by the President of the Russian Federation in the State of the Federation speech, namely – ensuring state-of-the-art technological development, which is impossible without digital technologies best practices exchange. This becomes especially relevant intersectorally and the round table participants will certainly illustrate this.