Company DiSiCon develops and implements remote surveillance system "Lesnoy Dozor" designed to observe large forest areas. The system is also good at plotting fires’ coordinates. For this purpose any towers, modern equipment and own software are used. All this helps Lesnoy Dozor to perform prevention and detection of forest fires efficiently.
System "Lesnoy Dozor" (transl. — "Forest Watch") is an automated forest fire early warning system.It Includes the following elements:
- A distributed system of high technology sensors (cameras, infrared sensors, etc.);
- Communication channels which connect the sensors to the Internet;
- The server of the system "Lesnoy Dozor" which is connected to the Internet;
- The server software of the systems "Lesnoy Dozor";
- Operator’s workstation equipment;
- Software of "Lesnoy Dozor" workstation.
Forest areas observation, forest fires coordinates detection and determination are put into effect by means of distributed sensor system located at the customer’s place. The information from these sensors is transmitted directly to the server of the system "Lesnoy Dozor" and then to operator's station.