Made in Ural is a web-portal made by the government of Sverdlovsk region as a modern digital source of information for export-oriented enterprises. This website is also meant to serve as an instrument for further export development by means of featuring the competencies of the region.
The following content might come appealing for foreign partners of Sverdlovsk region:
- Register of export-oriented enterprises of Sverdlovsk region with relevant contact information and a convenient search by economic sectors;
- Information on the region goods and services competitive on global markets;
- Relevant information about the region, which includes the key benefits of partnership with the Sverdlovsk region and enterprises in its territory.
The following information might be useful for the Sverdlovsk region’s organizations including the enterprises currently engaged in foreign economic activities and ones that are looking to take part in it in future:
- A calendar of events in the field of international cooperation, including the events with the participation of the business community and the government of the Sverdlovsk region;
- Information on the infrastructure, projects and programs under development, and the measures taken to support export business on regional and federal levels;
- Latest news in the sphere of foreign trade and its regulation;
- Statistical and analytic data, including foreign markets data.
The target audience of the portal includes the business and academic community of the Sverdlovsk region, the region’s foreign partners (both current and potential).
Please click here for more details.