The economy of the region is associated with the extraction and primary processing of minerals — oil, gas, coal, bauxite, gems, etc., wood processing and papermaking enterprises.
The dominant economic activities of the region are:
– fuel and energy complex;
– timber industry complex;
Factors of investment attractiveness of the region:
– political, social and economic stability;
– the existence of a regulatory framework that supports investment activities;
– a unique combination of mineral resources in terms of reserves, conditions of occurrence, diversity and quality;
– highly qualified personnel, including our own training base for highly qualified personnel for the forestry and oil and gas industries;
– provision of the budget system with its own financial resources, balance of the budget.
About the Republic of Komi
Investment proposal – Mineral resourсes