Udmurtia - Region of DevelopmentRead more of this post
On October 3-6, 2013 Kazan will hold the largest Russian International Trade Fair EURO-ASIA EXPO 2013 which unites continents, cultures traditions and values. Kazan is one of the cultural and economic centers of Russia, the place where Europe meets Asia, East - West, traditions - modernity. From year to year the economic attractiveness of the city is rising as well as the number of tourists.
“Family values and traditions” is the main theme of the exhibition. To save family values is to create the future. Therefore it is a constructive labor for the benefit of the next generations. The exhibition is created so that each visitor will be able to find all necessary things for his family.Read more of this post
The Ulyanovsk region is situated in the south-east of the European part of Russia.
Kazan 210 km (130 mi)
Nizhny Novgorod 440 km (273 mi)
St. Petersburg 1 575 km (978 mi)
Samara 260 km (161 mi)
Moscow 875 km (543 mi)
1st place among federal districts of RF
- Automotive industry.
- Aeronautic Engineering.
- Production of agricultural goods.
- Production of mineral fertilizers, synthetic resins and plastics.
- Expenditure on technological innovations, export of Russian technologies.
- Freight turnover of motor vehicles.
2nd place among federal districts of RF
- Share of industial production in economy of Russia.
- Concentration of industrial and scientific research in higher educational institutions.
1st place in Russia for production of civil aircrafts.
2nd place in Russia for the part of machinery construction in total amount.
5th place in Russia for production of automobiles.